Support with Challenges and Optimization of Project Flow
Sometimes clients are dissatisfied with the project flow or outcome of software developed by other vendors. Software development teams can be overwhelmed with constant requirement changes, lack of alignment or lack of coordination with their clients. In such situations, we offer our expertise to optimize project flow, improve quality, and increase satisfaction among all stakeholders.
As experts in software development, we help you to overcome the challenges in your software project, identify weak points and develop customized solutions. Our extensive experience and know-how enable us to assist you in all phases of the software development process, including the planning of a sustainable and scalable software architecture that is expandable and adaptable in the future.
Cooperation with External Partners
We also assist in collaborating with external partners and contributors to ensure your project runs smoothly and your goals are met. As your trusted partner, we guide you in developing software that meets your business processes and strengthens or improves your company’s competitiveness.
Requirements Elicitation and Sprint Planning
Our consulting services also include support for requirements elicitation, sprint planning and scoping. We help you define clear requirements and set realistic goals for development cycles.
Further Consulting Services
In addition to the above, we also provide assistance with:
- Technology selection: Selection of the right technologies, frameworks and tools for your project.
- Process optimization: improvement of development processes and workflows
- Quality management: implementation of best practices and quality standards
- Risk management: Identification and mitigation of risks in software development
- Team leadership and development: support in building and leading effective development teams
- Modernization of software development: Introduction of current methods and technologies, such as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Agile methods, Lean Software Development and Cloud Computing.
With our consulting services, we support you in successfully implementing your software projects, increasing the efficiency of your development processes, and increasing the satisfaction of everyone involved.
Our Tech Stack
At Sensetence, we rely on proven and modern technologies to develop the best solutions for our customers. Our versatile tech stack enables us to implement a wide variety of projects efficiently and effectively. At the same time, we are always ready to quickly learn new technologies in order to provide the greatest possible value to our customers.
- PHP, Symfony, Doctrine, Twig, InertiaJS, phpDocx, phpstan, rector, phpUnit, API platform
- Python (Flask, FastAPI)
- Java (JSF, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Maven/Gradle)
- Go (Gorilla)
- CSS, Sass
- Progressive Web-App (PWA)
- Webpack, ESLint
- C# (WPF, Unity)
- Java (Swing)
- Android (Java, Gradle)
- Apache Cordova (Hybrid-Apps)
DEs and Related Tools
- JetBrains IDEs (e.g. PhpStorm)
- Visual Studio
- Docker, Docker Compose
- Bitbucket Pipelines for CI/CD
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Coordination, Project and Source Code Management
- Jira, Trello
- Slack, Teams
- Git, Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub
This tech stack allows us to tackle projects in different areas such as web, desktop and app development. Our focus is on web technologies like PHP, Symfony, Vue.js and Bootstrap to develop powerful and user-friendly applications.
We use Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira or Trello to organize the development process and ensure that our clients are always kept up to date. In doing so, we flexibly adapt to the individual requirements of each project.
Our openness to new technologies and our continuous learning process ensure that we always stay up to date and can successfully implement your project with the optimal solution.
Contact us today!
Interested in our services and curious about our previous work? We’ll be happy to provide references and discuss case studies in a no-obligation meeting. Let’s find out together how we can make your project a success.
Our team is always ready to assist you and discuss your individual requirements. Don’t hesitate to get in touch – either by e-mail or phone or by clicking the following button to directly schedule an appointment:
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals!